Wednesday, October 29, 2014

An update from the missionary mom..

Hi everyone! Austin had the amazing opportunity this last p-day to tour Angkor Wat, the largest religious monument in the world!!! It was an all day excursion, so he only had time to send the following quick blurb:

"I am so sorry... I am already super late but I want you all to know that I love you so much! This week was so good and I cannot wait to tell you about 2 weeks of my life next Monday! The temples were amazing and my health is back and better than ever!!! I love you all SOOOOOO much!! Dad, your letter made water come out of my face!!! Punk!!! ;) Sure love you and it's always SO good to hear that I am loved as well!!! I want to expound on the letters you all sent me, but I just don't have time to do it today. I'm sorry! We will talk next week! I sure love you all so much and you are in my prayers every single night!!! SOOOOOOO much love headed your way from over here in Cambodia!!!! :):)"

I'm sure he'll have lots to catch us up on next week. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that all the exclamation points and smiley faces mean he's doing just great and still feeling like the luckiest missionary in the world! Thank you so much for all of your prayers and concern for our sweet missionary boy. They are most certainly felt by him... and by us too :)

Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment